EIT Health PhD Translational fellowships (PTF) 2019
This year, EIT Health and its partners, including IUIS, are launching the competitive EIT Health PhD Transition Fellowship (PTF) 2019.
This year, the PTF programme is open to PhD students of Sorbonne University who are looking to work on an entrepreneurial project and who are enrolled in the second, third or fourth year of their PhD programme. To be eligible the innovative project proposed must cover any research in the areas of medicine, society, IT, technology or science which is applicable to EIT Health’s goals: healthy living and/or active ageing.
3 PhD students from Sorbonne University will be selected, following a local competitive selection process, to represent our University at the ‘Summer Training Camp’ organised by Oxford University to strengthen their scientific and entrepreneurial project. They will also participate in final competitive Pitch for one of the three awards: Gold, Silver or Bronze.
Selected candidates will receive:
- €5000 for each selected project
- A travel grant of €1,500 to take part in the Summer Training Camp in Oxford (Registration fees covered by EIT Health)
- The chance to win additional prices up to €3,000 during the pitch at Oxford
There are two stages to the initial selection process:
- Proposals must be sent using the online registration form at: https://eithealth.wufoo.com/forms/mcwt6qy04rk5eq/ (Submission deadline: Sunday 9 June 2019 at 23:59 CET)
- After submitting the online application form, all eligible candidates will be invited to pitch their innovative proposal before a panel of experts, this will be followed by a discussion.
Visit the PhD Fellowships website : https://phdtfellowships.eithealth.eu