IUIS – Research & Innovation
Drawing on the outstanding academic excellence of Sorbonnes University Alliance’ members, IUIS supports, leads and encourages research programmes on technology and health challenges. Currently, these challenges represented by the AUTONOMY, RISK and BREATHE programmes.
The goal : find innovative therapeutic solutions to treat, facilitate and assist patients in their daily lives.
Working for clinicians, researchers and innovation experts, IUIS team is active in several fields:
- Developing research projects around technological innovation in health care
- Funding and promoting research and academic excellence at Sorbonne University
- Organising events on scientific topics (events, conferences, seminars)
- Supporting project leaders
- Identifying and connecting with academic and industrial partners
IUIS, technology & innovation for patients !